The Revo Big Brake Kit Upgrade is engineered to improve your stopping power in any condition. Whilst stock brakes are perfectly adequate for general driving; the braking system is often overlooked when enhancing a vehicle's performance. This Revo brake kit has been manufactured in conjunction with world-leading brake manufacturer Alcon; utilising over 30 years of motorsport braking innovation only the best materials, techniques and processes have been used.
In-depth testing is a key factor in the development of our products; our brake kits have been aggressively tested in a variety of conditions in both road and track scenarios to ensure they meet the constant high stress of track days, sprints and fast road driving. Test kits were installed on our in house development vehicles along with a number of vehicles around the world and put through their paces to prove their worth over the stock setup; providing exceptional performance combined with consistency and durability you can rely on, corner after corner, stop after stop.
- Low Rotational Mass
- Improved Pedal Responsiveness
- Lower Long-term Maintenance Costs
- Superior Heat Dissipation: Less Prone To Fade
- Increased Braking Performance On & Off Track
- Revo by Alcon Caliper x2
- Revo by Alcon Discs x2
- 6061 Aluminium Anodised Bell x2
- 6061 Aluminium Anodised Caliper Bracket
- Revo Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Motul Dot 5.1 Brake Fluid
- Ferodo DS Performance Brake Pads
The following documents are available to view: