The Revo Big Brake Kit Upgrade is engineered to improve your stopping power in any condition. Whilst stock brakes are perfectly adequate for general driving; the braking system is often overlooked when enhancing a vehicle's performance.
In-depth testing is a key factor in the development of our products; our brake kits have been tested in a variety of conditions and scenarios to ensure they meet the constant stresses of road driving. Test kits were installed on our in-house development vehicles along with several vehicles around the world and put through their paces to prove their worth over the stock setup; providing exceptional performance combined with consistency and durability you can rely on, corner after corner, stop after stop.
Made by world leading brake manufacturer Alcon, only the best materials, techniques and processes have been used, with every step of the manufacturing process completed in the UK. Alcon has been at the forefront of motorsport braking innovation for over 30 years.
- Low Rotational Mass
- Improved Pedal Responsiveness
- Lower Long-term Maintenance Costs
- Superior Heat Dissipation: Less Prone To Fade
- Increased Braking Performance
- Revo by Alcon Caliper x2 (3.3 Kg Each)
- Revo by Alcon Discs x2 (7.66 Kg Each)
- 6061 Aluminium Anodised Bell x2
- 6061 Aluminium Anodised Caliper Bracket
- Revo Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Motul Dot 5.1 Brake Fluid
- Ferodo DS Performance Brake Pads
The following documents are available to view:
- Recommended Revo Authorised Fitment only
Please contact your local Revo Authorised Dealer for additional information and availability.
This product is suitable for the following vehicle makes and models