The new MQB platform Audi RS3 sheds 55kg over the previous model, combined with a reworked version of Audi’s 2.5 L five cylinder engine – (the EA855 as it’s known internally) putting out 368ps it’s currently the most powerful hot hatch you can buy, and is a car the press are raving about. Reading phrase such as ‘Savage on road performance’ and ‘supercar baiting performance’ we were excited to get our hands on one…
…unfortunately back when we first drove the RS3 we were a little disappointed; yes, in terms of a standard car it’s pretty fast but it just didn’t excite us like we were expecting. That’s where Revo stage 1 comes into its own, the additional power and torque doesn’t just increase the already ‘savage performance’; it brings to car to life giving it that extra edge it was begging for. Not only does the Stage 1 car eat up the road in a way you wouldn’t expect, it’s just as comfortable popping to the shops and driving around town.
|Test||Stock Claimed||Stock Tested||Revo Stage 1|
|0 - 60 mph
|0 - 100 mph
|30 - 70 mph
|100 - 200 Kph
* Tested by Revo with V Power Pump Fuel and Road tyres.
- Switchable Software for different fuel qualities and operating conditions
- Setting #1 on your SPS sets your vehicle to stock*
- Setting #2 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode A (Tuned for 95ron pump fuel/poor operating conditions)
- Setting #3 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode B (Tuned for 97ron pump fuel/good operating conditions)
- Setting #4 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode C (Tuned for 98/99+ron fuel/ideal operating conditions)
- *NOTE: Stock mode is not completely stock, it will run similar performance levels to a stock vehicle. Your Revo dealer has a complete factory stock file, if any main dealer warranty or servicing work is required, we recommend returning your vehicle to complete stock.
© Revo Technik
To learn more about REVO software click here
Revo ECU Software is only available from one of over 400 Authorised Dealers worldwide. You can find your closest dealer by clicking here.
Please note that although we always aim to release ECU Software that covers as many ECU variants as possible, from time to time Revo Software may not be available for your specific vehicle. Your Revo Authorised Dealer can submit a code request direct to Revo HQ if this is the case, however this does not guarantee a file will be made available.
Software available for your AUDI, RS3, 2.5 TFSI - RS3 2015> (367ps)