Stage 2 Performance Software
Revo performance Software is designed to safely enhance the driveability of your vehicle, giving access to more power and torque throughout the rev range while maintaining the extensive factory safety mechanisms and day-to-day driveability. Revo offer some of the most substantial performance increases on the market however, Only The Driven know that peak figures form part of a much bigger picture and are never the sole focus during our development process. Only Revo offer a perfect balance of performance, economy, longevity and safety.
2.5 TSI ENGINE
Revo Stage 2 Software ties together your hardware upgrades resulting in an RSQ3 unlike any other. Only Revo run a Global Development Programme to test Software on multiple vehicles globally in a wide range of climatic conditions, and with over twelve months developing Software at HQ you can rest assured this is the quality product you are searching for. With an intercooler, downpipe and an air intake system you can expect a completely different experience behind the wheel, with access to power Only The Driven would appreciate
Our tuning philosophy is to ensure that impressive performance benefits are balanced with useable, reliable power delivery that enhances the way your vehicle drives. We believe in data-logging on the road and racetrack as well as testing in controlled dyno conditions as this gives you a clearer picture of the performance you can expect from Revo Software. Testing in this way plays an important role in the Revo development process, ensuring the highest quality products and an experience Only The Driven demand. With testing facilities at our UK Headquarters as well as at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, testing products extensively on and off track is paramount to ensuring that along with more useable power and torque comes refined day-today driveability, something often overlooked.
- Switchable Software for different fuel qualities and operating conditions
- Revo Carbon Series Intake
- Uprated Intercooler
- Turbo Back Exhaust System with High Flow Catalyst
SPS Settings (Software Switching)
- Setting #1 on your SPS sets your vehicle to stock*
- Setting #2 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode A (Tuned for 95ron pump fuel/poor operating conditions)
- Setting #3 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode B (Tuned for 97ron pump fuel/good operating conditions)
- Setting #4 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode C (Tuned for 98/99+ron fuel/ideal operating conditions)
- *NOTE: Stock mode is not completely stock, it will run similar performance levels to a stock vehicle. Your Revo dealer has a complete factory stock file, if any main dealer warranty or servicing work is required, we recommend returning your vehicle to complete stock.
© Revo Technik
To learn more about REVO software click here
- Air Intake sysetm
- Turbo Back Exhaust System with Highflow CAT
- Uprated front mount intercooler
Revo software has to be installed by any authorised Revo Dealer.
Click here to locate your nearest dealer.
Your local Revo dealer can check your vehicle/ECU to verify the required software installation method and advise on how long they would need your vehicle for.