Stage 2 Performance Software
Ford Fiesta ST 1.6 EcoBoost
Stage 2 Performance Software has been specifically developed to attain the best possible performance from the ST with a performance turbo back exhaust, high flow air intake and uprated intercooler. Stage 2 ties the upgraded components together to really turn the ST into something special. Stage 2 software has a Stock mode and can be setup to suit 95ron, 97ron and 98/99ron fuel. As per Stage 1, there is also an Anti-Theft mode allowing the user to disable the car for security reasons. The Stage1 ST is impressive but with additional gains, all the way to the increased 7000 RPM rev limit, the Stage2 car is in a different league and is capable of showing up a lot of bigger machinery as our development testing showed at Spa and the Ring! We tend to be realistic with our quoted figures, these are quick little cars and it's worth noting our Stage2 development vehicles were showing close to 250BHP on dynos.
There are no peaks or troughs in the delivery, simply a sustained lunge of addictive, brilliant boost. It's mega.
Driven Review: Pistonheads (read more)
The feeling of sheer grunt as you’re pinned back to the seat is just awesome.
Driven Review: Fast Ford (read more)
All Revo performance Software is designed to safely enhance the driveability of your vehicle, giving access to more power and torque throughout the rev-range while maintaining the extensive factory safety mechanisms. Although Revo offers some of the most substantial performance increases on the market, peak figures form part of a much bigger picture and are never the sole focus during development. Revo Software offers a perfect balance of performance, economy, longevity and safety. Development and testing of Revo performance software are done in a number of territories around the world, taking into account variations in atmospheric conditions such as altitude and temperature. The Revo R&D process is the most extensive and in-depth in the industry, giving you a product you can trust and an experience you won't forget.
Research and Development
Testing facilities at their UK Headquarters and US Development Facility, as well as a track office at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Revo are able to test their products extensively on and off track. Testing products in this way are paramount to ensuring that along with more useable power and torque comes refined drive-ability, something often overlooked.
Testing on a dyno will only ever tell part of the story. Revo believes in data-logging on the road and racetrack as well as testing in controlled dyno conditions, to give you a clearer picture of the performance you can expect. This plays an important role in the Revo development process, ensuring the highest quality products that perform where and when it matters most.
Access to vehicles is imperative to development and testing. Revo runs one of the most extensive fleets in the industry and have access to hundreds of other beta vehicles via a global Authorised Dealer Network. These vehicles not only demonstrates what is capable using Revo products, which cover thousands of miles in a multitude of climates, but also ensures that vehicles perform in any scenario, from a trip to the local shops to an epic adventure in the Alps.
|Test||Stock Claimed||Revo Stage 1||Revo Stage 2|
|0 - 60 mph
|0 - 100 mph
|30 - 70 mph
* Performance times (v1 software) are measured under controlled circumstances by Revo. Tests are carried out in UK conditions on regular road tyres using Shell Nitro+ and Racelogic Testing Equipment.
Revo Ford Fiesta ST Stock vs Stage 2 Graph
* All graphs produced by Ford Fiesta ST with Shell V Power Pump Fuel.
- Switchable Software for 2 performance modes
- Anti-theft mode
- Available for Euro 5 and Euro 6 emissions models
- Turbo Back Exhaust with Sports or De-cat (De-cat for off-road use only)
- Revo Air Intake System (learn more)
- Uprated Intercooler
If you like to make a statement, then the Exhaust Overrun option is for you. Enhance the sound of your exhaust and make it clear that your car is far from standard. Revo ECU Software for the Fiesta ST gives a distinct exhaust note upon lifting off the throttle, during gear changes and whilst decelerating. To ensure engine safety, this feature has built-in protection limits and will only function during safe operating conditions. Sound will vary dependant on your choice of the exhaust system.
SPS Settings (Software Switching)
- Setting #1 on your SPS sets your vehicle to stock*
- Setting #2 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode A (Tuned for lower octane pump fuel/poor operating conditions)
- Setting #3 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode B (Tuned for high octane pump fuel/good operating conditions)
- Setting #4 on your SPS sets your vehicle to the Anti-Theft mode
- *NOTE: Stock mode is not completely stock, it will run similar performance levels to a stock vehicle. Your Revo dealer has a complete factory stock file, if any main dealer warranty or servicing work is required, we recommend returning your vehicle to complete stock.
© Revo Technik
To learn more about REVO software click here
- Turbo Back Exhaust with Sports or De-cat*
- Revo Flow Intake System (learn more)
- Uprated Intercooler
- Uprated Engine Mounts
- Uprated Brakes (learn more)
* Off road use only
Revo software has to be installed by any authorised Revo Dealer.
Click here to locate your nearest dealer.
Your local Revo dealer can check your vehicle/ECU to verify the required software installation method and advise on how long they would need your vehicle for.
Software available for your , , (0ps)