Revo Stage 1 software transforms the 1.4TSI, giving it a new lease of life with power and torque increases throughout the rev range, offering a more exciting and responsive drive. Revo software is designed to increase driveability by focusing on smooth power delivery and useable performance gains, and with around +50 BHP & +57 LBFT of torque over stock, you're nearing GTI territory without the associated price tag.
All Revo performance Software is designed to safely enhance the driveability of your vehicle, giving access to more power and torque throughout the rev range while maintaining the extensive factory safety mechanisms. Although Revo offers some of the most substantial performance increases on the market, peak figures form part of a much bigger picture and are never the sole focus during development. Revo Software offers a perfect balance of performance, economy, longevity and safety. Development and testing of Revo performance software are done in a number of territories around the world, taking into account variations in atmospheric conditions such as altitude and temperature. The Revo R&D process is the most extensive and in-depth in the industry, giving you a product you can trust and an experience you won’t forget.
Revo Stage 1 Software is designed and engineered to work in perfect harmony with an otherwise totally standard car. It unleashes the true potential and driveability of your vehicle. Stage 1 is also optimised to work with a Revo Air intake system or replacement Air Filter, beneficial for customers wanting to make further minor modifications.
Testing facilities at their UK Headquarters and US Development Facility, as well as a track office at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground and Virginia Point Raceway, Revo are able to test their products extensively on and off track. Testing products in this way are paramount to ensuring that along with more useable power and torque comes refined driveability, something often overlooked.
Testing on a dyno will only ever tell part of the story. Revo believes in data-logging on the road and racetrack as well as testing in controlled dyno conditions, to give you a clearer picture of the performance you can expect. This plays an important role in the Revo development process, ensuring the highest quality products that perform where and when it matters most.
Access to vehicles is imperative to development and testing. Revo runs one of the most extensive fleets in the industry and have access to hundreds of other beta vehicles via a global Authorised Dealer Network. These vehicles not only demonstrates what is capable using Revo products, which cover thousands of miles in a multitude of climates, but also ensures that vehicles perform in any scenario, from a trip to the local shops to an epic adventure in the Alps.
Revo 1.4 TSI Stock vs Stage 1 Dyno Graph
Revo 1.4 TSI Stock vs Stage 1 Power Dyno Graph
Revo 1.4 TSI Stock vs Stage 1 Torque Dyno Graph
* All graphs produced by Audi A3 8V with Shell V Power Pump Fuel.
- Switchable Software for 3 performance modes
- Setting #1 on your SPS sets your vehicle to stock*
- Setting #2 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode A (Tuned for lower octane pump fuel/poor operating conditions e.g:95ron)
- Setting #3 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode B (Tuned for high octane pump fuel/good operating conditions e.g:98ron)
- Setting #4 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode C (Tuned for high octane fuel/ideal operating conditions e.g:100ron)
- *NOTE: Stock mode is not completely stock, it will run similar performance levels to a stock vehicle. Your Revo dealer has a complete factory stock file, if any main dealer warranty or servicing work is required, we recommend returning your vehicle to complete stock.
© Revo Technik
To learn more about REVO software click here
Revo software has to be installed by any authorised Revo Dealer.
Click here to locate your nearest dealer.
Your local Revo dealer can check your vehicle/ECU to verify the required software installation method and advise on how long they would need your vehicle for.
Software available for your VOLKSWAGEN, Jetta (2011 >), 1.4 TSI ACT (150ps)
Stage 1 Software