Warehouse Operative ¦ Inspection, Assembly & Picking.
Full Time (0800 to 1700 Monday to Fridays)
Purpose of the Role: To assist with:
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our leading automotive performance aftermarket company. With the company’s growth and expansion, a new additional position has become available. We are looking for someone with at least 2 years experience in the warehouse sector who has an interest in the automotive industry with a good understanding of the mechanical aspects would be useful. The candidate would need to be self-motivated and able to use their own initiative when required. Attention to detail is key and good communication skills are essential. The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is critical. Developing in all areas of the warehouse, so a good hands-on practical individual would be ideal. Additional training and support will be given to the candidate along with a competitive salary and company benefits.
• Assist with putting items into stock, with repetitive handling/lifting of sometimes heavy and large items.
• Assist with loading and unloading vehicles.
• Assist with transporting if required.
• Cleaning of equipment to ensure it is maintained in safe working order.
• Assist with inspection of stock received.
• Keep warehouses clean and tidy, always ensuring a healthy & safe working environment.
• Work alongside dispatches in picking orders ready for shipping, minimising despatch times.
• Accurate completion of any relevant paperwork.
• Be adaptable and flexible in approach to work to meet operational requirements.
• Mechanical part sub-assembly building, along with quality control inspection on goods.
• Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team.
• Efficient and safe storage & distribution of goods ensuring they are well packaged.
Skills and requirements:
• Good Hands-on ability and understanding of mechanical assemblies.
• Computer literate.
• Strong Drive, good perception, and the ability to achieve good results.
• Take ownership and responsibility in the role.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Minimum GCSE Level Education.
• Passionate about the performance aftermarket industry.
• Small team participation.
If this role sounds of interest, please forward your CV & cover letter to Gary.Dunn@revotechnik.com