We’re looking for a dedicated, creative, and focused individual to take the lead in Revo’s Marketing Department. The candidate will preferably have experience in the automotive industry and be a solid all-rounder with the ability to develop marketing strategies, create content and marketing materials and support the team through to completion. With an in-house creative team including a marketing executive, and graphic designer you will be responsible for driving creative direction and managing process goals and KPIs. Naturally, you will be a team player, facilitating consistent high-level content that delivers on brief, and on time. You should be able to quickly assess requirements, and deliverables and deliver this in a clear and concise brief to the marketing team while communicating the plan to the rest of the management team. You'll also be skilled in Adobe CC and be able to help create the content required for product releases, blog posts, and more. You will understand brand style and how to apply this to your communications to ensure consistency.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- Qualified chartered marketer desirable.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Creative abilities and Adobe CC user.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Team player with management experience.